AEST 00:00, Fri May 11 2012
Want a sexy stare like like the stars? Their make-up pro, Sarah Tammer, tells us how to steal their look with mink eyelashes, DIY-style.
1. First, make sure you have good quality strip lashes. I’m a big fan of Love Those Lashes Siberian Mink Strip Lashes ($49.95) and have used them on some of my favourite celebrity clients for red carpet glamour and photo shoots.
2. Curl and apply a layer of mascara prior to applying strip lashes. Next, place a small amount of lash glue onto the back of your hand.
3. Hold the lash strip with tweezers and dip into the glue using a small amount.
4. Place the lash to the root of your own lashes. Hold for a few seconds to allow false lashes to grip on.
5. Once the lashes are all in place, I like to apply another layer or two of mascara to blend all the lashes together.
The Voice star Delta Goodrem.