Serves 8Cooking time:
Less than 30 minutesCourse: DessertFavourite flavours: Cakes/baking
Baileys cheesecakes sent in by Fernando Gemelgo of Landsdale, WA.
Choc Ripple biscuits, 8
cream cheese, 250g, chopped, softened
caster sugar, ½ cup
Baileys Irish Cream liqueur, 2 tablespoons
vanilla essence, 1 teaspoon
thickened cream, whipped, to serve
- Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C. Line 8 muffin pan recesses, using 2 strips of baking paper crossed in the centre.
- Place a biscuit in the bottom of each recess.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, liqueur and vanilla together, until well combined. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, until smooth.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture evenly into recesses. Bake 15-20 minutes, until just set.
- Allow to cool at room temperature. Chill 1-2 hours. Serve topped with whipped cream.
- Top with sliced strawberries or any other fruit of your choice.