Choc and raspberry brownies
A delicious recipe for Choc and raspberry brownies brought to you by ninemsn.
caster sugar, 2 cups
margarine, 1 cup
vanilla, 1 teaspoon
plain flour, 1 cup
cocoa, ¾ cup
frozen raspberries, 1 cup
choc chips, 1 cup
walnuts, chopped, 1 cup
icing sugar, to dust (optional)
- Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C. Lightly grease and line a 20cm x 30cm slice pan with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat sugar, margarine, eggs and vanilla together. Mix in combined sifted flour and cocoa.
- Stir in raspberries, choc chips and walnuts. Spoon into pan, smoothing surface. Bake 25-30 minutes. Allow to cool in pan.
- Slice into squares to serve. Dust with icing sugar, if liked.
- Store in an airtight container, layered between baking paper.