Spanish entertaining: Garlic chilli prawns and mushrooms
Garlic chilli prawns and mushrooms
200g button mushrooms, quartered
1 tablespoon oil
500g green prawns, shelled, tails intact, deveined
½ teaspoon chilli flakes
3 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Crusty bread, to serve
- Melt butter in a large frying pan on high. Cook mushrooms for 2-3 minutes, until golden. Remove from pan.
- Heat oil in same pan. Cook prawns and chilli for 2-3 minutes, until prawns change colour.
- Return mushrooms to pan with garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir parsley through. Serve with bread.
- Sliced fresh chilli can be used instead of dried flakes.
- If liked, stir ¼ cup cream through mixture.
For more Spanish entertaining, see this week's Woman's Day
(on sale May 25).