Crusted salmon fillets
See more recipes in this Week's Woman's Day.
stale bread, torn, 2 cups
parmesan, grated, 1 cup
parsley, ½ bunch, leaves picked
lemon, 1, zest, plus wedges
skinless salmon fillets, 4 x 150g
- Preheat oven to hot, 200°C. Line an oven tray with foil.
- In a food processor, combine bread, parmesan, parsley, and lemon zest. Process until fine crumbs form. Add a little olive oil to moisten. Pulse to combine.
- Arrange fish on tray. Press on an even amount of crumbs. Drizzle
with a little olive oil. Season to taste.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork and crust is golden. Serve with lemon wedges and salad, if liked.
- We used 150g crustless sourdough bread to make crumbs, but you can use any leftover stale bread.