Serves 4Cooking time:
Less than 15 minutesCourse: BreakfastFavourite flavours: Easy recipes
See more recipes in this Week's Woman's Day.
croissants, 4, split
ham sliced off the bone, 4 slices
tomato, 1, thinly sliced
gruyere cheese, 4 slices
hard-boiled eggs, 4, peeled, quartered
baby rocket leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Fill croissants with an even amount of ham, tomato, cheese and egg. Arrange on tray.
- Bake 4-5 minutes, until croissants are warm and cheese has begun to melt.
- Remove from oven using a dry tea towel or oven mitt. Add a few rocket leaves to each to serve.
- This is a great one for younger children to make – just boil eggs the night before, ready for breakfast the next day. Older kids can try replacing boiled eggs with scrambled.