Cucumber crab sandwiches
See more recipes in this Week's Woman's Day.
225g tub picked crabmeat (see tip)
1/3 cup creme fraiche
1 green onion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon chopped dill
1 tablespoon lemon juice
8 slices white or wholemeal bread
1 lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
30g butter, softened
- In a medium bowl, combine crabmeat, creme fraiche, green onion, dill and lemon juice. Season to taste.
- Spread half bread slices with mixture. Top with cucumber. Spread remaining bread slices with butter and sandwich together.
- Remove crusts. Cut each sandwich into 4 fingers. Arrange on a serving platter.
- Crabmeat can be found in the fridge seafood section of your supermarket.
- Make these an hour or two ahead, cover with plastic wrap and keep chilled.