Mustard crumbed fish with spinach for $3.65 per serve
See more recipes in this Week's Woman's Day.
natural yoghurt, 3/4 cup
Dijon mustard, 1/4 cup
firm white fish,
4 x 150g, skinless,
olive oil, 1 tablespoon
onion, 1 small, finely chopped
garlic, 2 cloves, crushed
basmati rice, 1 cup
1 1/2 cups
baby spinach, 60g
green onions, 4, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to hot, 200°C. Lightly grease an oven tray.
- In a large shallow dish, combine yoghurt and mustard. Dip fish into yoghurt mixture, coat in crumbs and arrange in a single layer on tray.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until lightly browned and cooked through.
- SPINACH PILAF: Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan on high. Saute onion and garlic 2-3 minutes, until tender. Stir rice through. Add stock and juice. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, 15-20 minutes until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat. Set aside 2 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Stir spinach and green onions through, season to taste.
- Serve fish with pilaf and lemon wedges.