Olive and herb pasta for $2.70 per serve
See more recipes in this Week's Woman's Day.
farfalle pasta, 500g
olive oil, 2 tablespoons
garlic, 4 cloves, finely chopped
mixed olives, 300g, pitted, chopped
chilli flakes, 1 teaspoon
basil, 1/2 cup, chopped
parsley, 1/2 cup, chopped, plus extra
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water following packet instructions until al dente. Drain well. Return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large frying pan on medium. Saute
garlic 1 minute, until fragrant (being careful not to burn). Add olives and chilli.
Cook 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Add olive mixture to hot pasta with herbs. Season to taste and toss well. Serve sprinkled with extra parsley.
- If liked, drizzle this pasta with a little extra olive oil and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese before serving.
- Accompany with a mixed salad.