Mexican beef salad for $3.70 per serve
See more recipes in this Week's Woman's Day.
olive oil, 2 tablespoons
garlic, 1 clove, crushed
4 x 100g
red kidney beans, 400g can, drained, rinsed
corn kernels, 400g can, drained, rinsed
red capsicum, 1,
radishes, 1 small bunch, trimmed, thinly sliced
coriander leaves, 1 cup
tortillas, to serve
- In a small bowl, combine half oil, half juice and garlic. Rub over steaks. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, capsicum, radish and coriander. Combine remaining oil and juice, toss through and season to taste.
- Heat a char-grill pan on high. Cook steaks 1 minute each side to seal. Season to taste.
- Rest 2 minutes. Slice and arrange over salad. Serve with tortillas.
- If liked, sprinkle steaks with a little taco seasoning or cayenne before cooking.