Salami frittatas and spinach salad for $3.30 per serve
See more recipes in this Week's Woman's Day.
potato, 500g, peeled, chopped, parboiled
sliced salami, 100g, chopped
red onion, ½, sliced
thyme sprigs, 4
baby spinach leaves, 150g
olive oil, 2 tablespoons
anchovies, 2, mashed
garlic, 1 small clove, crushed
- Preheat oven to hot, 200°C. Lightly grease and line four 10cm springform pans with baking paper. Place on an oven tray.
- Divide potato, salami and onion among pans. In a jug, whisk eggs with seasoning to taste. Pour evenly among pans and top with thyme. Bake 20-25 minutes, until tops turn golden.
- DRESSING: In a jug, whisk all ingredients together. Season.
- In a bowl, toss dressing and spinach together. Serve frittatas warm or
cold, with salad.
- To parboil, place potato in a microwave-safe jug with a little water and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high (100% power) 6-8 minutes, until just tender. Rinse. Drain well.