Minute steak rolls for $2.50 per serve
See more recipes in this Week's Woman's Day.
olive oil, 2 tablespoons, plus
1 tablespoon extra
onion, 1, sliced into rings
minute steaks, 4 x 100g
bread rolls, 4, split
rocket leaves, 80g
tomatoes, 1 large, sliced
oven fries, to serve (optional)
sour cream, ¼ cup
mayonnaise, ¼ cup
horseradish cream, 1 tablespoon
- Heat oil in large frying pan on medium. Fry onion 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden. Remove from pan and set aside.
- SAUCE In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Season to taste.
- Heat pan on high. Brush steaks with extra oil, season. Sear 1 minute each side. Remove from pan. Rest, covered with foil, 2 minutes.
- Fill rolls with rocket, tomato and steaks. Top with onions and sauce. Serve with fries, if liked.
- Replace horseradish cream with mustard or sweet chilli sauce if preferred.
- Remove steaks from fridge 10 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.