Potato and salami tortilla for $2.40 per serve
See more recipes in this Week's Woman's Day.
olive oil, 2 tablespoons
small potatoes, 500g, peeled, thinly sliced
red onion, 1 small, finely sliced
button mushrooms, 100g,
salami slices, 50g, halved
chives, 1 tablespoon, chopped
mixed leaves, tomato salsa,
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium. Cook potato and onion 8-10 minutes. Turn occasionally until golden and tender.
- Spray a 24cm non-stick frying pan with oil. Layer potato mixture, mushroom and salami in pan. Preheat grill to medium.
- Whisk eggs and season to taste. Pour over potato mixture, tilting pan to let egg cover pan evenly.
- Cook 3-4 minutes, until set underneath and around sides. Wrap pan handle with foil. Place pan under grill for 5-6 minutes, until top of tortilla is firm.
- Press top with a fork to make sure the egg is cooked under the surface. Cool 5 minutes, then turn out onto a plate. Cut into wedges and sprinkle with chives. Serve with mixed leaves and salsa.