Char-grilled vegetable salad for $9.40
See more recipes in this Week's Woman's Day.
100g baby rocket leaves
1 cup prepared croutons (see tip)
½ cup char-grilled eggplant,
½ cup marinated artichokes,
1/3 cup semi-dried tomatoes, drained
1/3 cup char-grilled capsicum,
1/3 cup kalamata olives
100g feta, crumbled
¼ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 garlic clove, crushed
- In a large bowl, combine rocket, croutons, vegetables and olives.
- DRESSING: In a jug, whisk all ingredients together. Season to taste.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss well. Scatter feta over before serving.
- These vegetables are readily available from supermarkets, in jars or from the deli section.
- To make croutons, cube crustless bread. Bake in a 180°C oven, 5-10 minutes, or fry in a little oil and butter. Drain on paper towel.