See more recipes in this Week's Woman's Day.
pork stir-fry strips, 600g
(or 1 fillet, sliced)
stir-fry vegetable mix, 400g bag
hoisin sauce, ¼ cup
reduced-salt soy sauce, ¾ cup
Chinese cabbage (wombok), ½, finely shredded
- Heat a little peanut oil in a wok or large frying pan on high.
- Stir-fry pork in 2 batches, 1-2 minutes each, until browned. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add vegetable mix to wok and stir-fry 1-2 minutes, until just tender. Return pork to wok with sauces and cabbage. Stir-fry 1-2 minutes, until cabbage just wilts. Remove from heat.
- Serve accompanied with noodles and sprinkled with sliced green onions, if liked.
- Add a splash of Chinese rice wine (from Asian grocers) or dry sherry, and a few drops of sesame oil.